Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hydration Calculator

I've had to replace my morning tea with a morning glass of water. I've always drank some water during the day or just went without fluids. I've replaced my nighttime beverages with water. Is that enough? I've been looking into dehydration and the effects water has on the human body.

I've read some credible articles on why water is important to the human body, but also that the eight eight ounces a day is just a myth. I'll cover this more in the analysis at the end of the month, but one aspect all the experts agree on is that water and staying hydrated is very important, and the consumption of water depends on several factors. How much water should I be drinking? How much water should you be drinking? Very easy to determine with this: Hydration Calculator

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment